- NEW CLIENTS: The first two orders are on a net cash basis. Payments must be made by personal check, bank check or Wire transfer. Payment for coffee must be received and cleared in the account before release of coffee from the warehouse.
- ESTABLISHED CLIENTS: Coffee can be ordered on terms agreed upon with your sales rep and invoices are issued from the date of the transaction
- Our entire inventory in the US warehouses is for spot purchases and available for immediate shipment.
- Coffee is seasonal, not all of our coffees are in stock for spot purchases year round.
- Our coffee is warehoused in Continental Terminals in New Jersey and The Annex in San Leandro California.
- Please contact your sales rep if you are interested in future contracts.
- Continental Terminals: Final orders must be submitted to your sales rep prior to 2 PM EST for the order to be processed and shipped out the following business day (Holiday and Warehouse closures will add extra time to orders).
- The Annex: Final orders must be submitted to your sales rep by 11:30 EST for the order to be processed for pick up the following day.
- We can arrange for pick up at the warehouse if you choose to pick up your coffee with your vehicle .
- We are able to ship coffee anywhere in the United States and can arrange shipment overseas.
- We can ship your coffee with one of several carriers we work with or with a carrier of your choice (which you have an acount with).
- The coffee is shipped FOB warehouse and freight charges are added to the invoice.
LOSS / DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
- We ship our coffees out of the warehouse with cardboard, banding and wrapping to ensure the coffee arrives in good condition. Sometimes in transit the bags can get damaged, wet, ripped or lost. If this happens on a shipment please note it on the Bill of Lading (BOL) and then have the driver sign off on the damage. Please contact your sales rep immediately if your shipment is damaged and we will be happy to help in the claims of the damage.